Darkness in the Light....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only those who are truly dark will find the darkness in the light....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Dealings...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Soulless
Newdead
Soulless

Dark Dealings... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings...   Dark Dealings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:36 am

HA! Laughing Humans have been finding us for centuries, do you think that a being with no soul could not find another. Really, there are so few beings in the world with no soul that powerful vampires can tell when one enters it. Believe me, they would have known.
Back to top Go down
blood lord
Vampire Lord
blood lord

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings...   Dark Dealings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:15 pm

i find that unlikely...
Back to top Go down
https://darknesssociety.darkbb.com
Soulless
Newdead
Soulless

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings...   Dark Dealings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:35 am

it matters not what you find unlikely. this is simple fact that has been proven. All of the soulless vampires knew of each other when they came into the world.
Back to top Go down
blood lord
Vampire Lord
blood lord

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings...   Dark Dealings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:35 pm

you sir make no sense of the matter.
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Newdead
Soulless

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings...   Dark Dealings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:03 am

You just keep denying the facts. Those vampires without souls can sense the absence of aura in a being. And since there are no beings in the world without souls except vampires... you must be a vampire. This is common knowledge and you should have known it. You DO have a soul, no matter how strongly you deny it.
Back to top Go down
blood lord
Vampire Lord
blood lord

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings...   Dark Dealings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:44 am

souls are not worth what i am.. its really not that hard to steal them either...
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Newdead
Soulless

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings...   Dark Dealings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:23 pm

Don't change the subject! Evil or Very Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
blood lord
Vampire Lord
blood lord

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings...   Dark Dealings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:21 am

its not changing it. im just making a true statement...
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Newdead
Soulless

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings...   Dark Dealings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:38 pm

Owning a soul does not constitute benefits. Possession of a soul merely gives you control of the being from whom you took the soul, or a power boost if you eat it. The only soul that is bonded to you is your own.
Back to top Go down
blood lord
Vampire Lord
blood lord

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings...   Dark Dealings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:24 am

and what if we were not born with one? then what?
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Newdead
Soulless

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings...   Dark Dealings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:27 pm

If you are not born with a soul you create a rift in the fabric of life. Power from the earth soaks into you and you become more powerful than any other being. All other beings without souls then feel the disturbance in the power of the earth, from which they get their power. They strive to hunt each other down so that they will become the only being with access to that power. that is why you must have a soul. If you did not, they would have hunted you down by now.

Haven't you ever heard of the Dark Blood Wars? They were battles between the soulless immortals. In the end many vampires died and they created a truce. They agreed to share the power of the earth so that the Blood Wars would not reoccur.

Last edited by Soulless on Thu May 14, 2009 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blood lord
Vampire Lord
blood lord

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings...   Dark Dealings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:24 pm

useless information.. there are always exceptions to the course of nature... i am one of them..
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Newdead
Soulless

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings...   Dark Dealings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:06 pm

This is not nature! Do you think undead are of nature?! Do you think that soulless beings are of nature?! NO! This is not a matter of nature, it is a matter of destiny, the course of events that transpire in a pattern unknown to even the strongest soulless immortals. The world has certain laws that govern them and the power of earth is one of them. You have a soul, no matter what you think.

Last edited by Soulless on Fri May 22, 2009 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blood lord
Vampire Lord
blood lord

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings...   Dark Dealings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:38 am

care to prove that i have one? i can guarantee that do not have one.
Back to top Go down
Soulless
Newdead
Soulless

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings...   Dark Dealings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:30 am

You cannot guarantee anything because you are wrong. I have already proven without a shadow of a doubt that you do. You simply will not except it and that is a sign of true weakness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings...   Dark Dealings... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Dealings...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2